Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year EVERYONE !!!

Image result for 2019

Hello everyone! We have reached another new year and we're all looking forward to more great dancing.

This year I've decided to try a new format of sharing information.

I will be creating :

1.  A MALAYSIAN dance calendar. The sole purpose of this calendar is to help organizer avoid overlapping their events. This will hopefully allow maximum participation at each event. I am also expecting everyone to be supportive of each other, regardless of which side of the fence you sit. This is, after all, just dance - let's get along, shall we?

2. An ASIAN dance calendar - so Asian dancers can support Asian organizers. Plus, most of us in Asia are unable to afford European travel, so what's better than travelling in our own region to events that bring the world to us.

3. These calendars will also feature a wider genre of dance. Being a Freestyle Dancer myself, I want to know about a variety of dance events that are going on to thrill my senses. It will also cover workshops & parties so that the social dancers can be in the know too.

The politics in dance have gotten rather out of hand in recent years, with different groups doing the "what's mine is mine and what's yours is yours" mantra. I know I speak for the majority - dancers just want to dance. Be it competitively, socially or in performances.

So the information you find here is NOT politically controlled. It is just informative. Take the information and do what you wish with it. There is NO agenda behind what I do. However, do remember that I do this of my own free will and time, so please don't expect me to promote or sanctioned your event anymore than I do another.

This information can be found on the following platforms (some will be updated earlier than others) -

Blog : bronyab.blogspot.com
Facebook : @bronyathevoicebishorek
Instagram : bronyathevoice

HAPPY DANCING!

Remember...it's never too late and you're never too old.

No comments: