Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Look, New List

Hey, hey...........i've changed my look. What do you think?

I've decided to divert away from my norm of dark (black) and mysterious. Frankly i think they just gave people weird ideas about me and how 'dark' i must be :) Anyway, green is another firm favourite of mine so i'm giving this a go.

Check out my two new list i've added to the side too. Lots of people ask what i'm doing in classes week to week so i've decided to let everyone know. If you want to pop in to learn just that one dance, come right on over. Just remember to buzz me first to make sure class is on schedule.

Since i've been getting into line dancing in the last year i've actually found quite a few step sheets that i actually 'approve' of. The choreography matches the song well and the flow of steps are smooth and suitable to the style. They also allow 'free souled' dancers, such as myself, lots of room for expression. So i've decided to add a list of my favourite dances to help dispell the notion that i dislike line dances. I DO like them, i just dont always enjoy the way line dancers dance them. Step sheets are there merely to guide you thru the dance people, add some of YOU to it when you dance it lah.

Another list I'll be adding soon will be the Competition List which will feature competitons in and around the region that i'm either participating in as compere or competitor OR am just aware of. This is to help keep you informed so that you can either attend them as a spectator or take part in them. I'll also throw in the occasional social event that comes along that is open to the public. Stay tuned.

Sze Yen, my webmistress, is constantly making improvements on my website, all of which are worth checking out. Sometimes i'm not even aware of how cool its become till someone tells me :) So check it out if you've got time at www.guruofdance.com and check out the flyer for my new fitness classes which commence in March.

Enjoy.

No comments: