Friday, April 4, 2008

Good golly gosh - Bron's got a blog!

Wow! Who would have thought it's be this easy to make a blog. I guess the days of needing major nerd genes to create one of these things is long gone. Thought I do have a computer nerd on hand (I love you Sze) I'm glad I managed this without her :)



Well then, now that I've got this up and running I think I'll use it to keep the Dance watchers & competitors of Malaysia updated with the going on's in my world of dance.



Some of you may know that I'm a professional Dance Emcee / Compere / Adjudicator / Choreographer / Coach & Teacher in 6 dicipline - Freestyle In Line (FIL), Freestyle Jazz, Cardio Dance, Social Dance, Line Dance & Adult Ballet. I specialize in the competitive side of most of these diciplines and many people ask about the events lined up here in Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia.



I'll try and keep you updated here and also on my website http://www.bronyabishorek.com/. Here's whats happening in April 2008.

APRIL 2008

6th - Asia Pacific Dance Xplosion 2008 - Workshop Tour
'This is the first of their workshops that will teach selected competition pieces to prepare
competitors for the APDX on 20th July 2008 in ShangriLa Hotel, KL.'
Time : 9:00 am Venue : TTDI Community Hall Organizer : Joyclub Dance Academy
(012-2096487)

12th - Social Night - Raintree Club, KL
'The Raintree Club is holding a social night for their members and guest. The night will
have social dancing of all forms - couple dancing, disco/retro, line dance etc.'
Time : 9:00 pm Venue : Raintree Club, Ampang, KL

18th - Line Dance Workshop @ SMASH, Kota Damansara
'SMASH is a studio that i rent space from and where I teach the majority of my classes.
They have asked me to conduct an introductory workshop for those interested to
discover the world of Line Dance. I'll be covering several different music styles to show
you how far it has come from the day of Country Western Line/Barn Dancing.'
Time : 7:30 pm Venue : SMASH studio, Kota Damansara, Dataran Sunway
(016-2132666)

26th - 1st Johor Dancesport Championship
'This is the first championship being held in Johor under the umbrella of the Professional
Dancers Malaysia Berhad (PDMB)."
Time : 7:00-11:00 pm Venue : Johor Organizer : Raymond Tee (012-7415795)

27th - Singapore Millenium 2008
Time : 9:00 am - midnight Venue : Suntec Convention Center Organizer : John &
Josephine Dance Creative, Singapore (02-63346230)

"Go where the rhythm comes alive"

No comments: